Saturday 14 November 2020

Eashwara Pedamma and Turiya


This is Eashwaramma. She and my daughter are great friends.


Daughter, "Amma, when you were away, Eashwara pedamma came and knocked at the door.
She asked, 'Is Amma there ?'
She looked around, and then said, 'Come and eat chicken. It's good for you. And it's very tasty. Come ! I won't tell Amma.
She kept trying to convince me, and finally only gave up and went ! After half an hour !'

... another day...

"Amma, that evening when you were not there, Eashwara Pedamma came with 2 jelabis someone had given her. She said she would wrap them in newspaper and I should keep them in the bottom of my bag.
She said, 'You mother will doze off in the bus, and then you quietly take them out then and eat them. Yes, your mother will tell you its not good for your cough, but never mind. Dont tell her. Just eat. Unless you eat everything how will you stay well !'"
These two make a team to reckon with !


No comments:

Post a Comment