Wednesday 15 November 2017

Anu Tailam in the village

15 November 2014 at 13:19 ·
Eashwaramma was suffering from a heaviness around the eyes, and from persistent headaches. I has asked her to use Anu Tailam nasal drops daily. I knew that she would do it, because ever since Dr. Girija set her from near breakdown to good health, her faith in Ayurveda has been complete.
Today she told me that her heaviness around the eyes has completely gone, and that it is due to Anu Tailam. The preciseness with which she saw the connection was remarkable. Her headaches have also stopped. But using Anu Tailam does give that kind of a sense of well being in the head which is palpable.
Another friend was suffering from dry eyes. I asked her to use Anu Tailam, and she said that she has been very comfortable. The shlokam in Ashtanga Hrdayam on Anu Tailam also assures good thick black hair. So when my neighbour Dorasamy Anna told me 'narasu pothavunnave' (you are greying) I promptly made my Anu tailam usage more regular ! Vanity comes ahead of all else. It is also good for the eyes ... and for all to do for the head.
The chapter begins 'naasika shiraso dwaram ...' (The nose is the entry to the head'). And Anu tailam is to be used nityam (daily) by everyone for good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment