- WE AND OUR VILLAGE
- Village interventions.
- Village - a deeply cultured place
- The inner strength of the village
- The purpose of charity
- Village stories and philosophy
- Annapurna and Others
- Stories of my children
- Day by day in the village.
- Health in the Village
- Schooling and education
- Enounters with the modern
- Learnings from Narmada
- Learnings Down the Years
Thursday, 12 May 2016
Village vignettes - the capacity of a village auto.
Auto to Kothapeta. Siva is a potter's son who also drives an auto. He is a great pal of all the dalitwada children. They all pile in, and the auto count is 14 as it totters down the road.
There is also a gas cylinder he is transporting for someone !