- WE AND OUR VILLAGE
- Village interventions.
- Village - a deeply cultured place
- The inner strength of the village
- The purpose of charity
- Annapurna and Others
- Stories of my children
- Day by day in the village.
- Health in the Village
- Schooling and education
- Enounters with the modern
- Learnings from Narmada
- Learnings Down the Years
- Village stories and philosophy
Tuesday, 21 February 2017
Village Vignettes - Circles and Cycles at home.
Firewood from the mango tree, the ash is used to clean the pots, the wash water flows towards a channel to water the tree. More firewood later. The heart attains completeness when there is self-containment. Home.
Small self contained communities, which interact with the outside on their terms. Gram Swaraj.