- WE AND OUR VILLAGE
- Village interventions.
- Village - a deeply cultured place
- The inner strength of the village
- The purpose of charity
- Annapurna and Others
- Stories of my children
- Day by day in the village.
- Health in the Village
- Schooling and education
- Enounters with the modern
- Learnings from Narmada
- Learnings Down the Years
- Village stories and philosophy
Saturday, 2 June 2018
A shared auto filled with passengers. Stops when a woman milking a cow waves, "Please wait. If you drive past the cow will stop giving milk."
The driver halts. We passengers wait patiently. She finishes, moves aside, and the auto moves on.
A civilized world. A world with time for things that count. A world of simple courtesies. A village.