2. Water to be taken just enough to address thirst. Not liters. In conditions like diabetes, wounds, eye problems the barest minimum is advised.
3. Vegetables to be limited in quantity, and rice and wheat to be the main substantial meal. Not 'lots of vegetables', as sometimes followed today.
4. Two or three meals a day is advised, and not many small portions. Food is to be taken to half stomach. Water fills a quarter, and air a quarter.
5. Curds is not to be had daily, and never at night.
6. Honey is never to be had with hot water, or with anything hot.