2. Were milk to be unsaleable the poor farmer would be forced to abandon the cow, which would then simply wander and starve. There are no wild forests where the cow can go to and become a 'wild cow'.
3. Small children need milk for their well being. The village children flourished when they started having milk everyday.
- Don’t drink Milk
- Don’t use any animal products
- Demean non-vegans to feel guilty and join the club
- Ban use of Animals in any kind work
Now we discuss the above with reference to Indian context:
- Indian diary industry comes 80% from small farmers who have a cow or two, which actually uplifts the whole family.. in terms of spend for the children education and food. By stopping the usage of Milk, the small farmer will be killed, Desi cattle will become extinct by slaughtering…. Both will help Factory farming with Jersey and HF cows and Will boost beef exports of Desi cattle abroad! So in total it will help the ‘beef lobby’..
- Right from Capsules to Sugar to Fashion to Tea to many others things, there are animal products which are consumed even by Vegetarians day to day… Hence the whole thing is a farce!
- Lack of Lactose and Proteins naturally makes them sick and intolerant.. So the frustration and desperation is shown in their behavior everywhere and more so on Social Media…. It’s more of an illness which they all develop over a period of sacrificing good food and desperately looking for alternative, which costs them a bomb…
- Last not the least, this is one among the reason for banning bullock carts in Mumbai and Bulls from Jallikattu!! Then what happened to those Bullocks and Bulls? They all went to slaughter as expected.. So Cruelty it is!, if the animal works, but going to slaughter is okay.. Absolutely a brain damaged concept…But PETA managed to use this opportunity to make millions and divide among the perpetrators is another story which we are well aware!"
2.elitists who believe others should pray to the God of the elitists , follow elitists custom in good be vegetarian etc etc .
3. Vegans - they are in terrific confusion .
4. The culprits behind all this - people heading rather controlling animal welfare in india and Usa - awbi, PETA , blue cross , HAS, PFCA, PCA, PFA, And all other members of the most corrupt animal welfare board of india .. They are the ones who are funded by tractor companies to wipe out native Bulls, foreign breed companies like Holstein , Fresian , jersey , swissbrown etc, beef lobby- 65000 crore 2015 - 16 exports last year in the country where we supposedly pray to go matha ... The head of this corrupt team is Menaka Gandhi , Chinni krishna and Nandita Krishan